Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i didn't blog because of the plagues, i swear

The 10 Plagues of the bad Blogger

1-- 194 style fiction contest entries descended on my head.

2--The rain has decomposed the literary nature of my (soil) (sole) (soul)

3--I've been trying to find the right amount of postage necessary to mail my letter to G-D

4--Instead of giving up yeast, I've given up words

5--The cat ate my keyboard (well, he did throw up near it)

6--MIT professor Dan Ariely's new book "Predictably Irrational" has forced me to write an

article about it.

7--The plague inbetween death of the first born son and boils is writer's block

8--When I took the Continuum class called "The Body as Sacred Ground" I accidentally tilled, aerated and hydrated my brain.

9--It's more fun to sit in the backyard eating Hebrew Nationals and chocolate cake.

10--My dominant hand was hidden in the couch cushions with the afikomen, but nobody found it.

3 comments:

  1. Now I know you're not eating the buns with those Hebrew Nationals and it was yucky Passover chocolate cake, right? ;)

    Yeah! She's back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    Truly yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need images of the ten plages

    ReplyDelete